ANH stunt [*AP]

Hello everyone-

Firstly, a huge thanks to all FISD members for all your support & talent in order to make this happen... thank you :salute:

Secondly, very happy & proud to present my AP armor. Built by AP (ready-to-wear), which I provided exact body measurements and fits very well. Work-in-progress, I've done some modifications such as thigh garter-system & sewed Pandatroopers hand plate mod / shoulder strapping-system was designed by AP-builder.

Posting some pictures w/ AP hand plates-Nomex gloves since I still need to glue latex hand plates (Trooperbay) to rubber gloves. I look forward to your feedback for continuous improvements. Thanking you in advance !

Name: Andrew

FISD: Cardiac

501st: Dune Sea / Jundland Wastes squad

Height: 5.9â€

Weight: 185lbs

Armor & Lid: (ready-to-wear) AP builder

Canvas belt / holster / shoulder harness: AP builder

Boots: TKboots

Gloves: Rubber / Nomex

Hand guards: latex from Trooperbay / AP

Supplies & Accessories: Trooperbay

Hockey garter mod: TK3867

Blaster: Lewis ANH-HyperFirm

Neck seal: TK409

Squirrel fan: TK4261

Aker-1505/iComm: TK6294

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03108.jpg

DSC03109.jpg

DSC03103.jpg

For some reason photobucket won't let me add more links. Upload more armor / mod pics in the next several days.

Edited by Cardiac

That looks great man! :D

As for EIB, the writing in blue lists the requirements, just check what the suit needs to get it and modify as needed. :)

http://www.501st.com...ng:TK_anh_stunt

From what I can see it seems like your ab and kidney plates need to be slightly adjusted to lessen the gap between them, EIB requires there to be no more than 1/2" gap between the two.

Actually other than that I think you have everything for EIB. :D Everyone will be able to give more advice on that though, I may have missed something. :)

Edited by Spectre

That looks great man! :D

As for EIB, the writing in blue lists the requirements, just check what the suit needs to get it and modify as needed. :)

http://www.501st.com...ng:TK_anh_stunt

From what I can see it seems like your ab and kidney plates need to be slightly adjusted to lessen the gap between them, EIB requires there to be no more than 1/2" gap between the two.

Actually other than that I think you have everything for EIB. :D Everyone will be able to give more advice on that though, I may have missed something. :)

Nice link John, everything in blue I will start a check-list

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...