ATA Armor Build

So you decided to go with the ATA kit then? Nice choice! That's the one I have on order. If you intend on going that way you really should get on the wait list. I've been waiting since the 26th of November, so it's gonna take a while.

Click on the tutorials button at the top menu. It will bring you to the imperial reception center tutorials. As stated, most kits can be built in a similar fashion.

Ā 

Heres my ATA TD build for reference.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6775

I am also on the waiting list since Nov. 26th :) So you really need to be patient.

But I used the Time and already bought my TKBoots, Gloves from Sonnenschein, Tools, Paint and some other Random Stuff!

And I Bookmark a lot of Pages, where I can find help building the Armor.

Thank you all! This really helps!!! I also am taking the time to look up new information and book mark it! I am still waiting for my holster, I got my gloves yesterday, and get my TK Boots on Friday!!!

• 2 years later...

Go to the ANH build threads and look for ATA builds. You'll see a bunch there (including mine). You should get some good insight into building an ATA kit there. And be sure to check out EIB and Centurion ATA submission threads for reference pics. Feel free to PM with questions as well. Worth the wait IMHO.

Edited by DroidHunter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...