Any major problems before I apply?

Hey everyone,

I have had my kit for a bit over a year now, and I am hoping that I am finally ready to apply for membership. Could some of you maybe check out these pics and tell me anything major that you notice that might hold me up? I forgot to attach the small 9mm pouch that goes on the side of my mp40, and also my neckseal. Also, sorry for the low quality pics. I have a friend that is going to lend me their camera when it comes time to take the detailed pictures.

Thanks for all your help in getting this put together! :salute:

1325624493388.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1325624514699.jpg

1325624549581.jpg

Good job !

The principal thing I can see for now is that the button plate on the AB plate has to be reverted.

Buttons have to draw this pattern : _| instead of your actual |¨

I'm no GML, but I just went through the base incinerator CRL criteria for the legion acceptance and couldn't see anything that would prohibit you from being approved. Your GML might want higher res photos but it looks likem you did a great job on your paint. It looks great on you.

If you're going EIB there are a bunch of things to point out.... But none to stop you from being a bada$$ INC.

Good luck.

Aloha,

-Eric

For the "button plate" thing, it's not asked on the basic 501st approval CRL but my first trial was refused because of it.

That's why I told you it, so I think you really should to invert it ;)

IMHO, it's easily good enough for 501st acceptance. If you want EI or Centurion you'll need to invert the button plate. It's not a hard mod to do, and adds accuracy so as Steve suggests it's worth doing for it's own sake.

I also think you did a great job with shimming the thighs :duim:

For the "button plate" thing, it's not asked on the basic 501st approval CRL but my first trial was refused because of it.

That's why I told you it, so I think you really should to invert it ;)

Bummer man. Did you have it out with your GML about it? While its clear from the screen caps that an INC should have the ab buttons as you describe, shouldn't a GML follow the letter of the CRL?

Aloha,

-Eric

800px-REF_INC_Image1.png

it's interesting that the thigh power cell area is mounted above the normal mounting point.

like this on the TKC and INC game models...

I know, right?!

The position of those thigh packs might be a good candiate to add to the INC and TKC CRLs for centurion. They certainly look thinner/shorter than the usual thigh dakine. Either way the centurion requirements for both state "The bottom corners of the thigh ammo belt shall be rounded off." which is clearly not the case on the game models.

I've been in a real CRL nitpicky mood.... if ya'll haven't noticed :)

800px-REF_INC_Image2_Left.png

800px-REF_TKC_Right1.png

(screen caps by Star Raider - Corey)

Aloha,

-Eric

just a note that having the knee ammo puch mounted like that is not a requierment for any level (base-centurion) at this point time ;) and i agree with the others :P flip the Ab plate detail.. its a quick simple fix..