TK-8020 as ID, courtesy of LadySewForUs

Daetrin

Hi All,

I submitted this ID for approval and am still awating word from my GML (guess I need to bribe her better!). Debbie did a super job on this and I'm please to show the results:

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

Attention to detail is outstanding:

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

And, to make it even better, there is a white jacket as well!

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

All pix are at http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx316/flyinghome/Officer/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

I did a troop with it a fortnight ago and it was very comfortable to have a soft costume for a change.

Thanks Debbie!

I thought you already had ID? Thought I saw pictures of you in officer uniform before. Were you breaking regalement? ;)

Edited by Locitus

Looks great! What kind of material did she use, and did she do the jodhupers as well?

I think both are a cotton type fabric. And yes, she did the pants as well. On a plus, she added pockets and stirrups to keep the pants from riding up.

I thought you already had ID? Thought I saw pictures of you in officer uniform before. Were you breaking regalement? ;)

I had an IC that I wear with the pants out and sometimes add a rank bar. Still have the IC, but retired the IN part of it. This is my first ID.

I had an IC that I wear with the pants out and sometimes add a rank bar. Still have the IC, but retired the IN part of it. This is my first ID.

Ah, that explains it. Anyways, you look great! :duim: