TKC Blasters

Darth Aloha

I am totally bored at work and combing through the CRLs.... and feeling über nit picky... I just noticed that there are no centurion requirements for the ESB Style E-11 in the TKC CRL.

The ROTJ E-11 section states:

• Folding stock shall be in the extended position.
  • Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions.

I'm assuming this is an omission? Or is an ESB-11 not allowed at all for a centurion TKC? If it isn't allowed I suppose it should say so?

Aloha,

-Eric

In looking at the INC CRL... the centurion entries for the ROTJ and ANH E-11 and the SE-14R state the following:

• An E-11 is not allowed, only a flamethrower.

For consistency sake, should the TKC CRL also explicitly state that neither the ESB E-11 nor the SE-14R are allowed for centurion?

Yes... yes... yes... I am that bored and/or procrastinating.

Aloha,

-Eric

Edited by Darth Aloha

well. the best way would be to get your hands on a MGC sterling replica or a deactivated C-1 sterling (canadian MP version) both are pretty pricey.

alternatively you could make one from scratch :) here are some templates-----------

or the 1.5" templates here-----------

or you could use a pipe build from doopydoos or possibly even a hyper-firm and modify it to have a extended stock. you can get a real working stock from apex gun parts for 45$-----------

another option would be to cut up a resin (doopy) stock and modify it to the open position ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

oh, another option for a working stock is the asahi airsoft super sterling. they are pretty rare but do pop up from time to time

1438320111108214746.jpg

also bear in mind that the stock dosnt need to actually function. it just needs to be in the extended position ;)

• 1 month later...

It also states that for TKC EI the stock should be in the extended position. So for EI it needs to be extended, thought this was just for centurion.

It also states that for TKC EI the stock should be in the extended position. So for EI it needs to be extended, thought this was just for centurion.

the extended stock (as seen on the game models) is only required for Centurion. it is just a "should have" or "may have" for EIB

yes, as long as it meets all the EIB details. and for Centurion it will need all major ROTJ details. it does not need to be based on an real MGC sterling ;) it can be Based on a real or replica (this includes resin or hyperfirm) Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built

some ROTJ details not noted in the CRL

front D-ring

flat barrel muzzle

proper (solid) style scope rail

• 2 months later...

You could try this place, thinking about this to build my blaster. They are a bit pricey but would make a great E-11.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Just wondered if this e-11 is ok to use with my TKC.

this would be more than fine for EIB standards :jc_doublethumbup: , for centurion level it would only need the correct ROTJ details added.

• 9 years later...

Excuse me for bringing back this post to life.
I have been wondering aswell about if only ROTJ blaster with full extended stock was ok for TKC centurion, but recently they gave the centurion level with a ESB standard blaster.

4 hours ago, Aizenoso said:

Excuse me for bringing back this post to life.
I have been wondering aswell about if only ROTJ blaster with full extended stock was ok for TKC centurion, but recently they gave the centurion level with a ESB standard blaster.

ESB version is also allowed.

If the said Blaster is good for your EIB application it is also passable for CNT, if the CRL did not states addition requirements for Lv.3 (in red-brown text).

I think the only thing the CRL missed is:

• Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions.

Edited by giskard8