Animated clone wars clonetrooper fives

So first things first. I love stormtroopers the most. I like clones from the clone wars series because there are so many variations. Ive been wanting to do Fives for a long time and finally got around to it. The cool part of it is that im able to swith my arms and thigh and retain my grunt/arf suit.

Im back at it again. Here are some pics.

Another one of Kevins nifty helmets.

7c94ddc9.jpg

Got started right away. My painting needs a little bit of touch up.

4d19fbde.jpg

b5577c7c.jpg

b85cb2e2.jpg

89bfdc43.jpg

2f4cb0df.jpg

b549ded6.jpg

I know this isnt completely accurate as people would say because clones hand draw their artwork but a friend of mine did the airbrushing.

e0e20571.jpg

I havent done the weathering yet as well.

I weathered it and toned down some of the blue by the cheeks. I finished weathering everything. Just need to finish the thigh.

caef8a41.jpg

fefc723c.jpg

49f6850e.jpg

2ca60a97.jpg

40310edc.jpg

Pictures of armor will be up shortly.

being a "shinie" to Clone trooper, i just realized there are "animated" and "realistic" versions of the armor... silly me. and i just watched "Rookies" episode from season 1 of The Clone Wars last night! friggin awesome! shouldn't have waited so long to get into the Clone Wars thing.... acutally, i just finished Halo 2 not too long ago, so... lol

Joey, do you have any "realistic" armor?

being a "shinie" to Clone trooper, i just realized there are "animated" and "realistic" versions of the armor... silly me. and i just watched "Rookies" episode from season 1 of The Clone Wars last night! friggin awesome! shouldn't have waited so long to get into the Clone Wars thing.... acutally, i just finished Halo 2 not too long ago, so... lol

Joey, do you have any "realistic" armor?

I dont have any "realistic" armor. I liked the phase 2 movie armor but never went that route.

And thanks everyone for the compliments!