High Resolution - Stormtrooper Commander Images (32 Images)

Star Raider

Images are owned by Lucas Arts. I have ported these images from The Forces Unleashed. Hope they help!

Images are a large resolution, they make take a minute to load.

------------

gallery_14191_34_110787.png

Stormtrooper_Commander_Screen_Capture_RightArmFront.png

gallery_14191_34_238551.png

gallery_14191_34_96309.png

gallery_14191_34_67116.png

gallery_14191_34_35467.png

gallery_14191_34_65911.png

gallery_14191_34_28917.png

gallery_14191_34_187934.png

gallery_14191_34_247481.png

gallery_14191_34_200732.png

gallery_14191_34_13417.png

gallery_14191_34_99493.png

gallery_14191_34_395243.png

gallery_14191_34_359252.png

gallery_14191_34_133188.png

gallery_14191_34_68900.png

gallery_14191_34_202646.png

gallery_14191_34_130971.png

gallery_14191_34_75377.png

gallery_14191_34_40315.png

gallery_14191_34_50832.png

gallery_14191_34_133156.png

gallery_14191_34_202714.png

gallery_14191_34_112846.png

gallery_14191_34_102555.png

gallery_14191_34_163773.pnggallery_14191_34_116807.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
50 minutes ago, DTCorvus said:

The images are broken

Unfortunately due to photobuckets new rules, could take a while for people to update their threads if they do at all. 

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Unfortunately due to photobuckets new rules, could take a while for people to update their threads if they do at all. 

I know I have been updating threads over 5 different forums.

• 4 months later...

At some point, someone is going to fix all the links on the pinned reference threads and get a nice shiny FISD Achievement Medal for it.

1 hour ago, Daetrin said:

At some point, someone is going to fix all the links on the pinned reference threads and get a nice shiny FISD Achievement Medal for it.

Is there a list somewhere? Or at least has one been started?  I can see these ones thanks to a plugin so I can rescue them, then it's just a case of is there a specific place we want them or shall I just throw them into my flickr?

edit: I just saved off all the images.  There's actually only 31 as there's a couple duplicates.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Update

Not all browsers or devices have that plug-in, and we shouldn't be dependent on it.  Having it on your own flickr or imgr or other type of drive is OK, but ideally they'd be re-uploaded to the actual post so they can't get lost again.

My *done* criteria is for all photos on the 4 stickied TKC threads.  If someone goes above/beyond and starts working on other stickied threads in other costume areas that are equally affected, I have a lot of FISD (and even my garrison) merch - some very hard to get - to give away as "thanks" as well.

I've got all 31 (as I said there's duplicates) here : 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l4n66xkrw4m2ezr/AADUJqmu-DubUNWePGVq3Arna?dl=0

or
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm7oJEaA

I've run out of quota on my account I won't be able to re-load them directly to the forum.  I've left the filenames as per the original post.  I'll keep them on my flickr until they go the way of the dodo but I can't guarantee they will be on my drop box forever.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2017 at 3:00 PM, themaninthesuitcase said:

or

I've run out of quota on my account I won't be able to re-load them directly to the forum.  I've left the filenames as per the original post.  I'll keep them on my flickr until they go the way of the dodo but I can't guarantee they will be on my drop box forever.

How did you get access to these models? Did you rip them from the game somehow, or did you find them online? I can't find hi-res pictures of the Shadow Stormtrooper model (the one with the blue LED lights). I've been searching everywhere!

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:00 PM, themaninthesuitcase said:

or

After elections are over today one way or the other - we can help get them posted to the gallery.  In fact, if you ping Ripper_L aka Danny, he should be able to make this happen for you.

@Ripper_L can you assist?  If not lmk!

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 7:28 AM, SolidScrafty said:

How did you get access to these models? Did you rip them from the game somehow, or did you find them online? I can't find hi-res pictures of the Shadow Stormtrooper model (the one with the blue LED lights). I've been searching everywhere!

It wasn't me who got them, I just saved them from photobucket.

• 3 months later...

Star Raider... Thank you for posting these detail shots so long ago. I'm JUST getting into the mix, hopefully starting my first build soon. One question posted to everyone here: Is there a specific blue recommended for the initial armor paint, prior to weathering? I would imagine it would be a bit brighter and more vibrant to start, and then muted down following the weathering process. I really want to be sure and impress everyone in the 501st, especially those that will be involved in my approval process. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

8 hours ago, carolinacommander said:

Star Raider... Thank you for posting these detail shots so long ago. I'm JUST getting into the mix, hopefully starting my first build soon. One question posted to everyone here: Is there a specific blue recommended for the initial armor paint, prior to weathering? I would imagine it would be a bit brighter and more vibrant to start, and then muted down following the weathering process. I really want to be sure and impress everyone in the 501st, especially those that will be involved in my approval process. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey Chris

The blue should match the reference image the best you can. People have been doing Commanders for some years now. When I did my research in peoples build threads there was many different brands used. My first choice "Blue Angel" blue was about impossible to find. I ended up using Tamiya TS-15 blue. It's a nice deep blue. And Tamiya is perfect for plastic that flexes. 

Good Luck and look foward to seeing what you come up with!

• Like 2