High Resolution - Incinerator Images (26 Images)

Star Raider

Here are some images of the Incinerator. I 'ported' the model out of TFU and made close up views. Hope this helps!
If you need a specific view, just send me a PM and I'll try to find the view your looking for.

v8gv4En.png

X3Z2zaR.png

cy2zRea.png

dcpZbz0.png

dyBUKk5.png

uunOS38.png

owZJbcA.png

3jaquqe.png

LWmGaFP.png

GntqtLU.png

Zg99iIT.png

ryKZrHD.png

35KJo47.png

7nEzvFe.png

RBOzvmk.png

yanLi08.png

CKqCbld.png

ZUmFhlZ.png

MhLxGPr.png

fcCVd7P.png

z839W07.png

Jq2xXPo.png

Rjxb0PI.png

h8DM2cp.png

heRh1Ej.png

Important to remember!!!

These images are terrible computer renderings. The thigh pack on the lower right thigh should be attached to the ridge at the bottom NOT to the the area above and please don't seek out an octagonal thermal detonator. This costume is an ANH helmet with ROTJ armor. Make sure to include the 5th button on the left button plate and make the proper changes to the waist belt and drop boxes!!! 

wow! these are fantastic! i have been trying to do this for a while now.. i only managed to extract the models but couldn't figure out how to apply the skin files correctly :glare:

Kudos :salute:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Has anyone else nnotied that there's only one dropbox and that the dropbox is white in these photos? I know a lights aber normal hangs there but do the normal INC'S have two?

• Like 1