Anybody know how to reach TE2?

Hey guys,

I have a beautiful TE2 helmet and I want to paint my new armor to match the helmet. Does anyone know how to contact him so I can find out the exact white paint he uses on the helmets? It would be unbelievably helpful as I am nervous about painting and would like the colors to match. Thanks

skutch

TD/TK/CT/TB-2243

td2243@gmail.com

Edited by SKUTCH

you could just bring the helmet with you to the paint store and eyeball it. but if i remember correctly, most people painted the TE2 with rustolium gloss enamel or high performance enamel

-----------

another option would be to bring the helmet to an auto body paint store and have them make you up a few cans of color matched paint. my local auto shop can do this for around 11$ a can. its a bit pricey but the colors are matched very close.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

another option would be to bring the helmet to an auto body paint store and have them make you up a few cans of color matched paint. my local auto shop can do this for around 11$ a can. its a bit pricey but the colors are matched very close.

Hmm. Is it spray paint or would I need some sort of air compressor spray gun to apply it?

• 2 weeks later...