Motorcycle Gear

Woah! Not sure if this has been posted before, but as a motorcycle rider, this looks cool!----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

O.O WOW!!!!! it took me 2 reads before it sunk in that that was LEATHER!!!!!! un Mind blowing!!!!

That suit and this ride----------- and your set!!!!!! actually i think the ride is better for a Biker scout but either was any armor riding this would look awesome!!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13

That's a crazy looking ride! I have a solid black Can-Am Spyder and was thinking the Stormtrooper leathers would look killer on that. The guy that custom paints my band's guitars could probably do a stellar helmet paint job to match!!!

Well, this would complete the job, but you'd have to rob a bank or win the lottery to be able to afford the whole kit:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13

That is amazing! My ride is a 06 LE White Hyabusa.

Dan, seeing a Trooper on a white Hyabusa would definitely be an attention getter! That would rule!

Edited by RIVETHEAD

• 2 weeks later...

Here's me today on my Spyder! Happy Christmas! (Couldn't sit down all the way... Amost, but I think I'll stick to proper motorcycle gear for that) ------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 2 months later...

i dont ride a motorcycle. but i long board.

and would deff long board in those leathers and i have seen them before. and ended up with a puddle in my lap.

althought im not sure about the helmet. as i cant see my feet or the board. and dont really want to wipe out with a $250 helmet on that wont protect my head.

now if i had a carbon fiber helmet . --------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed