San Diego Comic Con 2012

n0c00lgamertag

Hey all.

I live in Michigan, and want to make the trip to San Diego for that little convention thingy they have there once in my life and am thinking next year is it. A few friends and I are thinking of making a four day trip out of it.

My question is; Am I going to be able to get tickets? Seems the pre-registration for those who haven't been in the past has not started. Chatter on the web said that it was sold out in 7 hours last year. Don't want to buy plane tix or make hotel reservations without Comic Con tix in hand...

So who has been that can tell me if I am screwed or not???

And C6 will be better still. ;)

Best of all, if you plan appropriately you can do both Dragon*Con and C6 in one grand "Tour de Con". They are only a week apart, and the distance between Atlanta and Orlando is easily drivable in a day.

I heard the same thing as you regarding SDCC passes, but to my knowledge there are still plenty of D*Con and C6 passes available.

And C6 will be better still. ;)

Best of all, if you plan appropriately you can do both Dragon*Con and C6 in one grand "Tour de Con". They are only a week apart, and the distance between Atlanta and Orlando is easily drivable in a day.

I heard the same thing as you regarding SDCC passes, but to my knowledge there are still plenty of D*Con and C6 passes available.

Ok, sorry if I sound dumb... C6???

Star Wars Celebration VI: http://www.starwarscelebration.com

I guarantee that a sizeable fraction of the Legion will be present, coming in from all corners of the planet.

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=113