HWT Game Version Pack Built

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my latest pack build for another FISD member.

I have wanted to do an accurate game version pack for awhile and thanks to a fellow trooper with his eye on the same prize (I will not name him, but I'm sure he will chime in if he wants to) this has now become a reality.

While this pack is not perfect, I believe it is as of now, the closest one made to what is seen on screen.

All componenets were based from these screen caps....

pcsx22011-04-1212-27-58-81.jpg

pack1.jpg

HWT3.jpg

And here is the newest Version of a Quartermaster HWT Pack...

9-9.jpg

8-12.jpg

10-6.jpg

12-10.jpg

13-10.jpg

11-12.jpg

14-7.jpg

The only liberty I took on this build was the antenna. It is removable by unscrewing it from the base.

As always, radio box is lockable and padded for storage.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guess what was sitting on the porch when I got home from work :)

The pictures say it all. It's awesome! However John, I have to compliment you for something that is not shown in the pictures. Your packaging and other little touches.

There are a lot of companies out there that could use some pointers from you on how to package items. You are as thorough packaging as you are building. The letter, Imperial emblem patch, and card was a nice little touch.

There is no doubt who will be designing/building my 'custom' pack down the road. :) I've got to get all the weapons first lol.

Thanks again!

Patrick

Well guess what was sitting on the porch when I got home from work :)

The pictures say it all. It's awesome! However John, I have to compliment you for something that is not shown in the pictures. Your packaging and other little touches.

There are a lot of companies out there that could use some pointers from you on how to package items. You are as thorough packaging as you are building. The letter, Imperial emblem patch, and card was a nice little touch.

There is no doubt who will be designing/building my 'custom' pack down the road. :) I've got to get all the weapons first lol.

Thanks again!

Patrick

So glad it has arrived safely. I always worry a little bit until I know it has arrived.

Enjoy it in good health my friend. Glad I was able to help out.

Post pics when you are all geared up. Always love to see my packs i action! LOL

• 2 months later...

Hi Quartermaster

What can I say - I love the look of this pack.

I am trying (very poorly) to piece together something similar based on this pack - I have found most of the bits I need that match up but I cannot work out what was used for the base (main piece) of the pack.

Is it possible for you enlighten us on what you used for the base (without giving away any trade secrets)

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Quartermaster!

I'm finally getting back to working on my suit. The military had me take a different path for most of the year. Once I'm all suited up, you'll see some pictures of your pack in action!

Everyone that has seen the pack absolutely loves it!

Thanks!

Patrick

Edited by SmilesLikeJoker

Same question as Dengar, what did you use as the base for these packs?

I am pretty sure it is an oil change pan, but wanted to know what kind.

It looks to be a Mercedes 16 quart oil change container.

Excellent job on making the packs.