SW1's RS 1mm - 1.5 PVC Build

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rolf , hope you and your little boy are keeping well , wont be long till you get your x2 RS kits cant wait to see your builds as i always do , yes mate iam going for the the look of the closes trooper in that awsome pic , with my RS Pvc kit , plus give it some tantive weathering ;)

Hi Rolf , hope you and your little boy are keeping well , wont be long till you get your x2 RS kits cant wait to see your builds as i always do , yes mate iam going for the the look of the closes trooper in that awsome pic , with my RS Pvc kit , plus give it some tantive weathering ;)

We are good together here, sadly my ex still try to destroy what i have whit my son.

I shall go to a court case this 7 of december coming, so send all your energy there bro to it will end up good.

The two RS full suit kits are all ready here in Denmark, i´m just waiting for mr. postman to come whit the gold at my front door.

Edited by Rolf

Awesome helmet Stephen, you are going on the right direction pal. It is looking stunning... I really loved the Tantive IV look . I am trying to get back to the forums if my busy agenda allowes me that LOL

Hey Rolf best of luck to you from here. Please post pics of if if you have a chance.

Cheers

A

@ Joey , yes the eyes i was debating weather to trim them fully out like the the trooper iam baseing it on in that classic photo which is my avatar pic , but i have fell in love with how the eyes are so i will leave it how it is ;)

Look me in the eyes, baby :leia:

*chuckle*

"Schau mir in die Augen, Kleines"?

The original line was "Here's looking at you kid", meant as a toast, i.e. "Here's to you". The translation for the German soundtrack was total b0ll0cks! :laugh1:

Steve I think I may be on my own here but I am not sold on the eyes. I see where you are going but I think they need to be trimmed a little more, for me the way they are at that moment seems a little exaggerated especially as you are trying to recreate the trooper in your avatar.

Yes i know what your saying Gary , i have been debating on trimming the eyes out more but i just cant get myself to do it yet i so much love that look , but you know me mate i will probley change my mind over night ;)

Hi Stephen, looking cool!

I have been trying to find much clearer pics of the helmet you are recreating but they are a bit fuzzy to see close up.

But from what I can see It looks like it could do with a bit more off at the top. I found this thread a while back http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16277

that may be interesting. ;)

Hi Tony , yes mate i see that thread to , and thanks for link , but any way i took the plunge last night and trimmed them back more, still has a very slight droopy look , but more like the helmet iam basing it on ;) , i will put some pics up soon .

The eye area looked very authentic, yes a very small amount off will be better. This appearance looks much better to me than the very neat cleanly cut out eyes we see mostly.

Good work Stephen.