Star Wars Fans + Carbon Fiber Enthusiasts = Carbon Fiber Stormtroopers

TK-2126_MD

Idea is awesome, real shame that with all there resources they didnt do a good job in research, as that would have made them find us.

over all it came out okay.

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/star-wars-fans-carbon-fiber-enthusiasts-carbon-fiber-stormtroopers/#.TsNEHGDbXAE.facebook

post-411-0-61841500-1321421687_thumb.jpg

post-411-0-42521700-1321421713_thumb.jpg

No wonder i didnt find it when i used the search engine to see if this was posted already.....

o well

Edited by TK-2126_MD

Toxic layup... Wow. CF uses epoxy resin and well... very hard to do right. Great job to get it looking like one part layup.

On the other hand, there are fiberglass weaves that look like carbon for half the cost, as well as half the health hazards. I had thought of doing a Vader in CF before...

There is also carbon fibre 'look' ABS available which would be even cheaper and not so hazardous.

I had toyed with the idea of making a few CF helmets in the past but wasn't sure if there would be any interest?

yeah, but REAL carbon fibre armor will be almost indestructible...

fake CF "look" parts are for *ussies...

There is also carbon fibre 'look' ABS available which would be even cheaper and not so hazardous.

I had toyed with the idea of making a few CF helmets in the past but wasn't sure if there would be any interest?

Any thing u make will get picked up!!!