My new baby - all metal E-11 replica

• 1 month later...

Long overdue, but with a bit of help from John and Michel I got a counter bracket out of aluminum and I just finished this blaster up.

dsc01040qn.jpg

dsc01043aw.jpg

Of course you have to set the counter to your TK-ID. ;)

Hey Mathias...which counter is it?...a H oder an eagle counter?!? ....the light doesn't lets recognize it :mellow:

No, it's a plastic socket H-logo counter. I can't afford an eagle one right now (it's not like in Germany where you guys seem to find them just laying around). While the front half of the plastic cover is epoxy glued to the bracket, I think that if you really want to you could separate them two and replace it with an eagle counter. Some day, maybe. ;)

Edited by Locitus

Looks beautiful! Nice and clean

Thanks! Wish you could see it IRL. It's really nice. Has a solid feeling to it. Should post up some better pics of it, really.

Long overdue, but with a bit of help from John and Michel I got a counter bracket out of aluminum and I just finished this blaster up.

dsc01040qn.jpg

dsc01043aw.jpg

Of course you have to set the counter to your TK-ID. ;)

Mathias

Its the first time for a while that I've read your thread, and I've got to say the results are sweet, she's a beauty.

Mathias

Its the first time for a while that I've read your thread, and I've got to say the results are sweet, she's a beauty.

Thanks John! You have been a great help in making this happen. :)

He already did! Mathias generously sent me a leather ANH Holster completely free:

http://forum.whitear...showtopic=18029

It was mighty kind of him and I too shall pay it forward soon...

Technically that one was for Vern who gave me a holster. So I still "owe" the community one. ;)

• 3 months later...

So how do we get on the list? :)

You just need to talk to them. Now, I could tell you how but I don't want them to get overflowed with requests, busy as they are. It's certainly not a secret, but I'm not sure they would ship to the US. Besides, they are full for the next run (and each run takes about a year to complete), and as an american you're easier and cheaper off to get a deactivated real sterling.

For me, this is awesome because deactivated guns still require license in Sweden, so this is the closest I can get. You on the other hand have a lot better options without having to take my route.