Hengstler Counter Measurments and other questions

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with the measurments of their Hengstler Counter?

im gonna need width, depth, height, as well as the size of the inlay with the eagle logo, size of spot for the numbers, and the bars on the back side on the top, bottom and sides.

Also how many numbers are there suppose to be?

thanks

I have a metal socket hengstler counter.

I've posted images of it previously.

I'll work up some measures and post it on the photos.

hengstlertopfront.jpg

Left facing side

front showing diode, clips and set screw for the clips.

hengstler%20005.jpg

hengstlerparts%20001.jpg

3/4 view showing case screws and overall profile.

hengstlerparts%20002.jpg

rear case removed showing numbers wheel, reset button, and wheel platen

hengstlerparts%20004.jpg

rear case removed

hengstlerparts%20005.jpg

more detail of the rear case

hengstlerscope 004.jpg

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

normally a counter should have 6 white digits on a black background. but some counters have 6 digits with yellow numbers on the last 2 digits on the right hand side.

I was wondering what everyone thought i know the real counter has 6 but since the crls only ask for a counter based off the hengstler, would that mean the having just three number slots be approved ? cause that pedometer only cost me 9 bucks. And thanks alot for the measurments so far!

If I had it my way I would not approve that counter you posted. While it may be a hengstler, it has the wrong shape. I'd try to re-sell it and recoup the money. But I'm no GML, so others may think differently.

I would not approve a counter with the wrong details. the legion does not accept "close enough" as a basis for costuming.

tyler, perhaps you should consider the accuracy standpoint we're establishing here.

Kay got the point.

I just wont have the E 11 in the photos for acception.

I was just trying to find a cheap fix for a hengstler counter since they are pretty expensive.

Ill just finish the project and exculsively use it for cons.

Just wasnt sure about it because of the wording in the CRL. Sorry

I just knew i needed a hengstler counter for an E11 if i was gonna use it in my application photos for ANH Stunt (expert infantry status)

I am planning on making/assembling every aspect of the armor to the proper specs for the standards for that class

I would just get the doopy doos plastic one but am not really confurtable enough with overseas ordering.

And for the record I was not trying to bash the standards of the 501st

Edited by dante12721

There's nothing to worry about doopydoo. they might be a little slow sometimes, buy you'll get your item.

I recently got an 1800 USD boba fett costume shipped over seas. Now that's something you can be worried about, :P

Shouldn't be too hard to get a resin cast of a proper hengstler from someone in the states though.

Edited by Locitus

its just a matter of convincing the misses of the overseas bit. lol

For 10$ + shipping?

As she granted you to buy/make a set of armor, i doubt she would say "no" to you regarding that relatively small amount.

But i´m sure you can get casts from inside the US, too - without ordering in good ol England from the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean.