501st approved Deathtrooper #2

Congrats to Marty Miller from Garrison Carida on his eerily accurate representation of the Gentle Giant bust!

6304637262_c810ebda1a_b.jpg

He matched the statue right down to the fact that he can reattach the missing stormtrooper parts via magnets!

The bar has been raised!

I was checking this out earlier and I have to say this is AMAZING. I'm not even a fan of the Deathtrooper, but this guy's work is TOP NOTCH. That said, I would love to see something like this done on a set of more accurate armor, but still. WOW!

I was checking this out earlier and I have to say this is AMAZING. I'm not even a fan of the Deathtrooper, but this guy's work is TOP NOTCH. That said, I would love to see something like this done on a set of more accurate armor, but still. WOW!

Me too I'm in that category, but likewise this looks like it is a statuet.

O.O whowwwww, i honestly thought that was a GG figure. Breathtaking..... does the DT CRL have Centurion?

Even someone who hates deathtroopers has to salute the quality and detail of this workmanship. Truly top notch and deserving the highest of accolades.

Get that boy at EI stat!

• 2 weeks later...