(Please read) It's tough being a Queen (re: hand guards orders)

Sonnenschein

I have been selling hand guards here for over 2 and a half years. Never had any problems. Never lost a single package.Until last Semptember.

For the last 6 weeks, there is chaos: a coupleare overdue/ probably lost ( Skandinavia), other people (US) got ripped open packages with the gloves missing.

For my life, I dont know why :-(

Although I will def. lose money, it is my responibility that you all get your items which you all paid hard earned cash for.

I already started producing replacements.

In order to resolve this, I need your help.

If you are missing or still waiting for your order, please send me an email to karin 25 (at) gmx.net (remove spaces), Regardless if we already talked about this via pm

it should contain:

your screen name/ real name

your exact order (hero/ stunt, latex or rubber, glued or not, glove size)

When you made payment

if you'd rather like a refund or replacement

your shipping address.

Sincerely,

Karin

Boy Karin. It's a shame that you have had these issues. I and a friend have received you guards with no issues as have dozens of others. If you are starting to have issues, perhaps you should consider a U.S. maker you can strike a deal with to make and ship from directly in the U.S. Just a thought.

Thanks Jess!

I'm ok. In fact, I'm really calm and relaxed.

I just want to make sure everyone get what they paid for.

Besides, a couple of orders gone wrong isnt that bad for 400+ sold.

I guess this is the only and professional thing to do.

AND I really want to keep my title. :-)

I remember being worried about my hand guards after 2 weeks + had gone by, but on the 3rd week they showed up. Lesson learned from this is: just because it's not that far to Austria, deliveries can still take ages.

The package in my case and probably for my fellow nordic friends here is that the package most likely is shipped by truck all the way up here instead by air as it would from e.g, america.

Karin, you're an outstanding seller for doing this, and as you say, it is the professional thing to do. :duim:

Edited by Locitus

I remember being worried about my hand guards after 2 weeks + had gone by, but on the 3rd week they showed up. Lesson learned from this is: just because it's not that far to Austria, deliveries can still take ages.

The package in my case and probably for my fellow nordic friends here is that the package most likely is shipped by truck all the way up here instead by air as it would from e.g, america.

Karin, you're an outstanding seller for doing this, and as you say, it is the professional thing to do. :duim:

me too. i just gave it time. it was worth the wait and my package wasnt damaged or missing.

• 2 weeks later...