ATA armor ANH HERO or ANH STUNT

Using the ATA armor is it easier to do ANH STUNT or ANH HERO. I was planning on doing ANH HERO primarly due to the wider selection of 501st approved weapons. Though if it is easier to do the stunt ill just go with that and wait a long time till i can get the E11 blaster. Thanks for any comments ahead of time.

ATA kit doesn't include hero ears, so if you decide to go hero you'll need to get those separately. And about weapons, the only weapon that stunts don't use is the SE-14. You can still use it as a stunt though, you can do anything you want in a troop really ;)

According to the 501st CRLS though

HERO:

Optional Accessories

Items below are optional costume accessories. These items are not required for approval, but if present must meet the guidelines below. 150px-TK_anh_stunt_e11.jpeg BlasTech E-11

• Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.

• Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Correct style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.

• Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions.

150px-TK_anh_stunt_dlt19.jpeg BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle

• Based on a real or replica MG-34 machine gun

• A DLT-19 is an MG-34 with T-tracks on the barrel, ejection port cover added, and a small disk on left side.

150px-Tk_anh_hero_grapplinghook.jpg Grappling Hook/Comlink

• Grappling hook and comlink (the grappling hook and comlink should be substituted as a set in the place of the thermal detonator, not worn in addition to it).

150px-Tk_anh_hero_se14r.jpg BlasTech SE-14R

• The SE-14R blaster was only seen on promotional pictures. It should have a correct scope if carried in lieu of the E-11 for informal events.

Ā 

150px-Tk_anh_hero_lightsaber.jpg Stormtrooper Lightsaber

• The TK lightsaber should be as accurate, as seen in Ralph Mcquarrieā€™s concept illustrations for the movie script entitled: ā€œStar Warsā€ or originally known asā€ The Star Warsā€ The lightsaber has a white or clear blade. It may be carried for informal events only.

Ā 

Stunt:

Optional Accessories

Items below are optional costume accessories. These items are not required for approval, but if present must meet the guidelines below. 150px-TK_anh_stunt_e11.jpeg BlasTech E-11

• Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.

• Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Correct style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.

• Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions.

150px-TK_anh_stunt_dlt19.jpeg BlasTech DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle

• Based on a real or replica MG-34 machine gun.

• A DLT-19 is an MG-34 with T-tracks on the barrel, ejection port cover added, and a small disk on left side.

I know the CRLs.

Ā 

So far I've seen no one actually troop with a concept lightsabre, and I don't see how anyone could deny you from trooping with a SE-14R as a stunt TK, despite it's only seen with a hero helmet on *promotion* pictures. It's not even screen used.

srry tone thorugh text doesnt work really well i wasnt trying to imply you didnt know the crls

Ā 

just wanted to not getting bashed for using a weapon on the hero set in stunt armor, if i were to plan on going that route.

You're not going to get bashed. Don't worry. Our own FISD leader Deatrin posed for some offical LFL pics with a DLT-19 in his ESB-style TK. ;)

Ā 

I'm far more concerned about this trend among scouts to use a DLT. "You picked a comfortable costume, now you have to live with the drawback of being stuck with the noisy cricket."

Yeah man, don't worry about getting bashed. As long as you look awesome and you're happy with your armor, it's all good. I've trooped with DLT-19 too with my ESB version, and a ESB E-11 with ANH Stunt version and looked cool while doing it :P