Ever drive in your armor?

tkRyno

Weird question of the day. Did you ever have to drive somewhere in your armor? Is it even possible? I would love to see a picture of a Stormtrooper helmet and all driving a car just once, haha.

I have driven in TK armor ONCE. No helmet and the car was an automatic transmission so it wasn't very difficult. I would not recommend wearing a helmet while driving.

I was with my brother the day my AM kit got completely finished and I had the helmet on my lap while my brother was driving. He made a stop, put it on and drove with it for like 15 minutes until I saw the sweat drops were falling on his t-shirt.. He took it off cause he was dizzy :P it was a fun day. He said he couldn't see very well, but it was possible to drive with a helmet.

And once I get my Biker Scout finished, I'll definitely suit up and drive for at least 5 minutes.. that's a promise! :P

Edited by BananoPower22

Hi all,

I just would not recommend to anyone to try and do this in the real world, meaning even if you thing you are an expert driver, or if you thing you’ve done all the proper adjustments to your armor and you really feel you can do it, you will definitely not be able to operate your car with your full reflexes at all. As unexpected as they are, you will never be prepare for any emergency, your armor will not let you.

You will put in a risk not only you, but to many other people walking or driving on the streets, it happened to a trooper friend down here. He ended up with a knee surgery after his accident.

Saludos.