My Boots from TKBOOTS

LOOK WHATI GOT TODAY FROM TKBOOTS (SIZE 8 US OR A 7 IF UK) WELL HAPPY WITH THEM.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Your order must have been in the same shipped batch as mine. Mine arrived this morning and I'm well happy with mine too. They are a bit longer than the old ones apparently.

They are the most comfortable set of footwear I own. I may be uncomfortable in the armour but at least my feet will be happy. :D

This is from the email I received....

Ā 

These are our newly re-designed boots, they are slightly taller which will help in keeping the boot tucked inside the armor and feature a more rounded, correct toe. I think youā€™ll be very happy.

Ā 

PP sent for my second pair. :dancing-trooper:

These look pretty good. They're also wider methinks. That'll make a few of my fellow troopers happier.

Ā 

Like me!

Ā 

The last long walk I did in my TKBOOTS (3.5 miles) I had blisters on the tops of my little toes on both feet.

Just got mine in! These are awsome, way more comfortable than caboots. These are roomy I run between a 10 and 10.5 US and my size 10's fit great. They even send you a shoe horn, but they slipped on fine. I like the modifications they did.

Mine came in today. I will say mine are a little big, I'm hoping after some inserts it helps out a lot. I wear a 11.5-12 so I ordered the 12's but I'm thinking I could have went with the 11's. They look good though and now I just need my armor to come. :unsure:

Mine came in today. I will say mine are a little big, I'm hoping after some inserts it helps out a lot. I wear a 11.5-12 so I ordered the 12's but I'm thinking I could have went with the 11's. They look good though and now I just need my armor to come. :unsure:

Ā 

Throw an insole in them and they'll be a perfect fit.

Mine came today as well. Although I don't have the "old" TK boots to compare, I did do a side by side with my CA Boots. I will miss that smell. I kind of grew to like it. I do like the shoe horn they provided with the boots!!

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...

Magic boots mate. I've got the original TKBOOTS and although made well, have the rather pointy toe and I much prefer the squarer version. I've also had a couple pairs of the famous "Caboots" and once again made well but didn't fit the bill. I've placed my order for the new version as a little Christmas present for my Stormtrooper who's been a good boy.

Edited by andyoda

302400_10150888787590648_697795647_21451953_590074094_n.jpg.6e49bef0ed3234c49ca64ea098c0e8a8.jpg

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy162/alexklane/319902_10150888787860648_697795647_21451958_145365971_n.jpg

Ā 

The larger boot is the new one. Mine is the smaller and more used one. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated