Having Armor Withdrawal

Laserbrain

I've been working on my TK build for a few weeks, but haven't had time to work on it for the past week. The honey-do list has been interfering, so here is the conversation between my wife and I today.

Me: "I'm having armor withdrawal cause I haven't got to work on it all week. I'm not gonna get finished before Halloween at this pace."

Wife: (silence)

Me: "How am I supposed to be a Stormtrooper when my armor is lying in pieces on the bedroom floor?"

Wife: " Well, you can be a shot-to-pieces Stormtrooper."

Oh how I love that woman.

Mine nearly got me (not a real) divorce. I don't know how many "I'm just going down to the basement for twenty minutes, I have one quick thing to do", turned into the wife yelling at me from the top of the stairs four hours later.."I though you said twenty minutes!"

Mine nearly got me (not a real) divorce. I don't know how many "I'm just going down to the basement for twenty minutes, I have one quick thing to do", turned into the wife yelling at me from the top of the stairs four hours later.."I though you said twenty minutes!"

:lol: Been there, done that. Many, many times.