Darth Aloha's RT-MOD ANH Stunt Build[*RT]

Mate! as far as I'm concerned your attitude is at Centurion level! you have help so many people with your fantastic threads and speaking from experience you have put the confidence in many of us too scared to take that next step whether is be worried about doing a simple cut or right down to the gritty stuff where its "if this goes wrong I'm screwed" kind of stuff. I know that the sense of achievement we all face when we get these kits together and put on for the first time will always out shine any badge we may get for bragging rights. Like most people, once you start the race its hard not to get caught up in the rush. Having people like Mathias there are good for grounding us at these times. I think you have made the right decision. I know that if you are like me you would always keep bettering your armour even after getting that prized badge. Even if you had scrapped in I'm sure you would have gone the extra distance to get it right on paper and in your heart..... Gee I'm getting all soppy now hahaha.. better stop now or I'll ramble on all night..

Keep up the good work. you are a legend down here in NZ (the other Pacific Outpost) as far as I'm concerned.. :dancing-trooper::dance::peace:

Cheers

Mat

• Like 1

And now I'm blushing. Good work Eric! :blush::angry2:

Joking aside, I'm just bad at taking credit. It's not something I'm looking for. But I am however honoured to to have you as an internet friend as well, and I'm happy that you're seeing things from both sides now. :)

Aloha,

Mathias :salute:

• 3 weeks later...

Suck-up. You just don't want Mathias to give you a hard time when you apply. Yeah, I've got your secret.

Although I do agree with you 100%. "Apply for Centurion because you're proud of your TK as the best of the best. Not for any other reason."

• 1 year later...

Somehow I don't recall seeing this even though I re-read your thread from time to time Eric, as I await my very own Canadian stamp-covered box full o'bliss. Granted, I need to receive that email full o'bliss first, but se la vie...

Well stated, and hats off to you for being a stand-up guy (which is tough not to do when you're an RT-Mod TK, I understand that) about the Centurion application. I was very anxious about the announced changes before I had a chance to see them, because I basically put my build shopping on pause to see if I needed to learn anything differently when the time comes. Thankfully the changes are not drastic in practice - as opposed to their impact.

Leadership is always best when forged in example, and examples are always best when demonstrated as opposed to dictated.

You honor the Detachment, the title of DL, and the spirit of Centurion with your actions Eric.

I'll proudly follow you into the hall of advance certified RT-Mod kits, when the opportunity presents itself to me.

Edited by Dark CMF
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

Did you get that approved yet?

Sent from my iTricorder using Tapatalk

Yep. This is my way of saying I was approved :)

And your orders are?

The same as always... troop your shiny white assses off as often as possible... and then write about it here on FISD  :)

-Eric

• Like 2

Looking real good!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. FYI there are more photos in my WIP on SLD (and other acronyms). 

-Eric

To finish it up for Steve:

But you are a Sith Lord now....

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and you're one of those Vaders that never has to feel bad about TKs being taller or as tall as you!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I wanted to add the pic that you posted was absolutely amazing, by far the best pic I've seen after reaching this point in my building. Ap armor kicks an impolite person !!! Btw ....... Mark's customer service is better than most furniture salesman, every time I email that guy he responds promptly, he is the best cloud wizard that I've come across with armor! You rock Mark