UKG Trooping for Blueray

SW1

Where do i start , just wow last week trooping with the UKG in London on behalf of Fox entertament for the release of Starwars on BlueRay , on the monday we had 13 hours of trooping to do all round the westend and down the mall to Buckingham Palace no the Queen was not in well i dont think so :lol: , then we went from there to the Charring cross train station on the underground now this was unreal B) , then after that we split in to 2 groups group 1 went on to HMV on Oxford street and then to another at HMV Trocadreo , Group 2 , went to places like MSN , Empire Magazine , Yahoo ,and many more , very exsausted but worth every moment , and i am very proud to be part of the UKG and the 501st and this is what we do best :salute: .

The UKG were trooping all last week for blueray and i comend what they have all done ;) .

On thursday i was back up London with the UKG for the offical Blueray party at the BT Tower where the Tower got made in to the biggest Lightsaber in the world , i was lucky to get the opertunity with the UKG to go to the top of the tower and boy what a veiw could see all our capital , now that was somthing eles :shok: , Antoney Danials had the pleasure of turning it on with other celebs at the top of the tower in the evening , now this thing went up 200 metres simply ammazing .

315298_246444612067601_216676368377759_721027_1976021728_n.jpg.c622fa6f2a74c38c5742f51d7354f88e.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Good lord - you all sure don't do things halfway, do you? :o

Incredibly well done. This definitely kicks the pants off of my garrison's blu-ray trooping. :salute:

Right more pics to follow of the Blueray BT Tower troop and after party , will have to wait till tommrow , got get some sleep now early start in the morning ;)

This is when it becomes a real advantage that in a TK helmet, no one can see what/where you are actually looking. ;)

EDIT: HA! I just noticed what the insignia on the models' jumpsuit says: "Platinum Lace Bar & Gentlemen's Club", i.e. those ladies are strippers!

Guest Trooper1975

Thanks for uploading my arrest picture.... :lol:

I was the one "imitating an imperial stormtrooper" :P

It was great to see the UKG in action...

Hopefully I'll be cleared to troop soon.. :salute: