TK3390 Requesting Deployment.[36][FX]

Great armor!! I love the helmet, really sharp!!!

Maybe I'm being picky, but isn't the counter a little high on the blaster? Shouldn't it go on the side of the black piece instead of sitting on it?

Great armor!! I love the helmet, really sharp!!!

Maybe I'm being picky, but isn't the counter a little high on the blaster? Shouldn't it go on the side of the black piece instead of sitting on it?

On a Hasbro mod, that is about as low as you can get it.

On a Hasbro mod, that is about as low as you can get it.

I thought most people glued it on top of the speaker box/ mini counter that is on the hasbro blaster?

Hi There,

I thought most people glued it on top of the speaker box/ mini counter that is on the hasbro blaster?

I managed to get mine to sit further back and a little lower. The bottom just sits above the lower speaker slots and the back half of the counter is where the speaker box finishes.

TK7162G.jpg

Pic taken pre-addition of extra T-Track.

Cheers,

julian.

• 4 months later...

What's up guys,

My apologies for not keeping updated. I'm working on my Clone and havn't had anyonbe help take a photo. I will definitely have it soon. BTW, David Prowse will be signing in San Francisco, Pier 39 on Aug. 14-18, so I will get a fellow trooper to take a photo. Thanks for reminding me. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, here I go again. :) Back & Butt plate separation. Am I there yet? Thx Scott and Daetrin for your encouragement!

2790635239_f70b20e3fe_b.jpg

2790639241_0a517c9ac5.jpg

2791482896_71eb8ae21f.jpg

Here I am with Dave Prowse, aka: Darth Vader, with the GGG in San Francisco. I'm on the front right.

2791503642_ef33430fa2_b.jpg

Tony,

Looks great, but I will make one more request:

The trim was only on ROTJ armor, so that needs to be removed. No need to get suited up again, so if you can take another pic of the separation without the trim, you are "golden."

Way to stick with it!!!

:) - I wonder if you can use the rolling technique for the chest plate on this part to create a return, e.g. line of illusion? Just a thought - I think it's an easy pass - Scott will give the official word.

:salute:

• 1 month later...
Any word on this, Scott? :huh:

Well done trooper, Elite status grated.

I am sorry for the delay in this. With Melissa's tumor and surgery and recovery and all, I have had a few things fall through the cracks. Not an excuse, just the reality.

Well done, and Paul, please update this troopers status so he may be clear to enter the Elite barracks and clean all the gold toilets!!! (it is your turn on the rotation).

Nice job!!!

Well done trooper, Elite status grated.

I am sorry for the delay in this. With Melissa's tumor and surgery and recovery and all, I have had a few things fall through the cracks. Not an excuse, just the reality.

Well done, and Paul, please update this troopers status so he may be clear to enter the Elite barracks and clean all the gold toilets!!! (it is your turn on the rotation).

Nice job!!!

Thx Scott! B) And my warmest wishes to Melissa for a speedy recovery.

Thx everyone that encouraged me to make the extra effort! :) Here I am at the Golden Gate Bridge for a YouTube video- DeathStar Destroys the Enterprise. Coming soon...

2917923752_d91bfab083_o1.jpg