Signature pictures

n0c00lgamertag

Where does everyone get those cool signature picture boxes with their TK names and the other stuff in the background that appear at the bottom of posts and replies? Are they made individually with Photoshop or something? If so I am out of luck being Photoshop and Flash illiterate.

Try this site www.mybannermaker.com. I'm not good with computers but found this site really easy. You can pay a small fee but I used the free option, that's why mine says 'made by banner' maker on it. Not sure how others do it so there is probably a better option.

Hope this helps.

Matt's suggestion is a good one because other than that they are indeed made by the member in some sort of editing program like photoshop. Once you've made your sig (however that may be) you can upload it using your personal settings.

Hope this helps :)

Either do it that way, do it yourself or get someone who does photoshop type work like..ohh I dunno..Some like... ME :D

No charge either.

Ricky will do a great job for you. He done one for me and I had it framed it was so good. Hi Ricky :)

Ricky will do a great job for you. He done one for me and I had it framed it was so good. Hi Ricky :)

Hello!

Yeah if you send me a PM with some details of what you want I'll get on with it. I'm off work next week so I can probably do you a banner in a day.

Hey thanks for all the replies guys. I actually got a PM right away after posting this and had someone offer to help with Photoshopping one. There are certainly an abundance of folks willing to help out with just about anything on these forums. Hope I can return at helpfulness someday. Thanks all...

I'm stoked you like it :)

Aloha nui,

-Eric

Thanks to Eric for helping me out (and by that I mean doing it for me) on the signature box! Looks great doesn't it?

• 7 years later...
3 hours ago, Ru4scuba said:

This is an old post obviously (6 years old actually) but curious if there are folks on the boards still doing these?

I have made a few for members on here, in my free time. Feel free to PM me.