fan_made blasters

eyeslave

Guys, not sure if it's the place to post, but just a heads up. I ordered 2 jawa blasters off fan_made@yahoo.com(Jess Patrick Ruiz) for my 2 kids for a show. the guy took my money & sent nothing. BEWARE: wouldn't want anyone else getting ripped off

To say the kids are disappointed is an understatement, they were so looking forward to the show.

ah yes, i know this douchebag well. He has several ebay accounts many are closed due to his scamming. He used to go by the name of Gary Chaboya. file your paypal and ebay claims immediately. This guy has a whole heap of excuses to hand you. He was a member at the Dented Helmet until he scammed a bunch of people. He also has an ebay account under insane_collectibles. He is located in Southern California. I had to file a claim with him to get my pulse rifle. I had to get nasty with him once in order for him to deliver my buddy his bucket. Seriously avoid this colon polyp like the plague.