My Latest Addition!

Hyperfirm DLT-19

Came to work today... And the receptionist wanted the box it came in so she could mail something else in it. Felt kinda weird having this huge blaster at the office, even if it was fake... even weirder, having to walk a block to my car while carying this thing! :unsure:

web.jpg?ver=13148246760001

Edited by TK 4702

Not a fan of the material? I loved my hyperfirm and would love to have one of these models some day. I've had an E-11, DC-15S & T-21. Super light weight. Super detailing. Excellent for trooping. I never got nervous when kids wanted to hold the blaster for a pic. I just sold my E-11 this week :(

Not a fan of the material? I loved my hyperfirm and would love to have one of these models some day. I've had an E-11, DC-15S & T-21. Super light weight. Super detailing. Excellent for trooping. I never got nervous when kids wanted to hold the blaster for a pic. I just sold my E-11 this week :(

No, the material is great! But the seems are kind of bad, they don't line up very well... Just makes it look like a big rubber gun. But I shouldn't complain, it's a B grade. And I got a real good price on it.

Edited by TK 4702

I just like to hold something solid hard, not something squishy, it's a matter of personal taste.