My finished Doopy Doos blaster

Centurion ready? My first blaster ever. Doopy Doos pipe kit, scratch built power cylinders, scope and scope rail. Replaced the front section resin bolts with real allen bolts. Drilled out bottom of folding stock to give the holes more depth. Cut into the rear sight notches to make them more pronounced

http://s884.photobuc...kevstertk/E-11/

Some parts weren't aligned completely strait and theres too many coils in the spring than a real one but i'm still happy with it. Thing that I like the most would probably be my scratch built scope with the CD trick for optics

Edited by kevster

I did weather it a bit, the camera doesn't seem to pick it up all that well. I mainly did weathering on the edges of everything and the parts that stick out. The sad thing is the silver gets pretty dull when sanded so it doesn't stand out very much. If you look again though and blow up the pictures, you'll see it. I weathered it pretty heavily on the back of the end cap, on the bottom of the folding stock and also next to the fire select switch as if its been used alot. Oh which makes me think, how could i of forgotten, i didn't do any weathering in the cocking lever track!

Edited by kevster

I'd say that's an easy pass. But you could hollow out the front sight as it's solid right now. And your scope looks a bit too chunky for ANH or ESB. Right now I think it looks more like a ROTJ scope.

Do you know what model you scope was cast from? It doesn't look like a m19 or m43 to me. But I'm no scope expert.

Sorry, I've been away for a few days. I scratch built the scope using these plans http://www.tk560.com/jegner/M19-scope-tutorial.pdf I did a few things different though. The scope is modeled after the M19, but its not as long as it should be in the plans and ya, the pipe pieces being used are probably a little wider diameter than a real scope but i don't think its that much bigger. I found a plastic lense and cut it down to put in the scope then got a CD and some transparent red film then glued the film with the lines onto the CD and put it in the pipe fitting. If you don't want to scratch build one, TK4702 has some awesome castings of the scope!

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg