Correct neck trim run???

Guest T*E

I was able to mold a profile of the neck trim from my helmet a few years ago and debated doig a run then but it was not really in the front of my mind. I can get a run done now if people are interested.

The cost of other trims is high at 2.00 + per foot.

I could do the exact stuff for sale at $1.25 a foot.

Is this something people would like to have done? or is what is out there close enough? Just a thought..

T*E

Possible. Most of the neck seal I've seen is crap, and only the trim I got from Stomper worked out well. $1.25/foot seems pretty reasonable, comparable to what I've paid for good stuff, esp. when you only need about what - 2' maybe 2.5' of the stuff?

How many feet do you need for a minimum?

I'm in!!! Even at 2.00 a foot. I think you are right Paul. 2-2.5 seems right per bucket. Hell, if that’s the case I'll buy enough for 5-7 buckets just to have some extra for future projects.

In the AP kit, the neck trim is the same rubber as the "above-the-eyes" rubber.

Is this the same thing on the original helmets?

In any case, I'd be interested in 6 feet too.

I just ran out of the Seals Direct material I had been using for a couple years, I hear they have changed to a less desirable shape. I'd love to see pictures to know what's accurate and I would purchase a good quantity - 15 feet.

Matt , count me in as interested . I've got a couple of buckets to do .

Dave .

The run is only going to commence if there is enough interest. I have the quotes and it is not cheap. I dont want to be stuck with a huge amount of this stuff.

I am not going to sell to certain people as per my personal issues with them. One posted here already in this thread. To answer another question, no, the trim on the bottom is not supposed to be the same as the brow, but some helmets for ESB got it.

Anyway, still debating..

T*E