How to Install a Hard Hat Liner

Yes thats right. If you decide you cannot do it yourself, I can do it for you for a small fee. The hard hat is around $7.00 with tax included. I charge $8.00 for cutting the tabs out. - equals $15 Then I charge $3.00 for shipping (US) too.

Edited by Trooperbay

So you raised the cost from what you stated in the video of $6.00 to now you are saying its is $7.00 including tax? Two minutes on Google and I found the same hard hats for $4.00 each, and if you bought more, you get a discount.

For one thing it does not take a lot of skill nor time to cut the tabs off. Especially with a Dremel, which I saw that you have in the video. What, 5 minutes max? So $8.00 for 5 minutes worth of work, equates to $96.00 per hour. Not bad wages for a professional (someone with a degree). But, what you are doing is unskilled labor.

I would probably at the max, charge someone $2.00 to cut the tabs. Purchasing a cardboard box 10" X 8" X 2" is 45 cents, if you are not using one of the free priority USPS boxes and shipping it that way. With five dollars for shipping, you have a grant total of $11.45. What you are charging is roughly is .5275 % more than what it is worth. Even if I charged $12.00 it would still be 40% less than what you are charging :rolleyes:

Great Infomercial though, Mike. :salute:

In fact this is just like the rest of the infomercials that you have done on The FISD for your Ebay/TrooperBay.

Hey, I am sorry that you are so outraged at my wanting to make these helmet liners available at that price. I really am trying to make my business successful so I have to mark things up enough to make the work worthwhile and somewhat profitable. You seem very disturbed by this whole thing. You researched it and posted info....really went into detail. I dont know why you are busting my chops so badly.

I posted the video so YOU could see HOW its done so YOU could go to HOME DEPOT and BUY the $6.00 hard hat (plus tax) and DO IT YOURSELF.

...If you dont want to do that, you can buy them pre cut at www. trooperbay.com for $15.00 plus shipping. All total its about $18.00 shipped US.

....or maybe Tom will do them for $12.00..lol...whatever. geez.

Edited by Trooperbay