Tools?

Hello all! So I'm about 50% finished with my Officer's uniform for 501st membership and I wanted to get started on some TK armor soon (in hopes of having it finished in time for C6).

I've been reading lots of posts and studying CRLs and trying to plan out how I'm gonna get everything done.

One question I have though is what tools do you consider imperative or at least very helpful in working with your armor? What do you use to trim?

I live in an apartment with my new wife so I don't really have room for anything like a table saw or such but i do have a birthday coming up so any new tools or things that will make my life easier as an up and coming TK are exactly what i plan to ask for.

Thoughts?

Thanks for taking the time to help a new kid!

once u start thous 2 lists will be very useful, but u will mostl ikely use other items not listed also.

Wow both of those are super helpful. Thanks alot you guys. I was very nervous as i have been reading through things thinking i might be in over my head but this is helping ease my nerves and make me feel more capable of completeing this...hopefully mostly accurately too!

• 2 months later...