Need ideas for a Star Wars inspired BBQ team name.

vicsouders

Ok, get the creative juices flowing. I do some competitive grilling and my current team name is already in use by others. So, I need to become more original. Can anyone think of a Star Wars inspired competitive grilling team name? Post below and thanks!

Edit: Can anyone thing of something maybe with "Boba" since that kinda close to "barbe..."? Bobaque?

Edited by vicsouders

Charissians, sauce city, TK BBQ, obi-wan-kabob, wampa chops, wookiee surprise maybe more to come, just trying to get things out there

Edited by kevster

Grillenium Falcons is SO much better than my idea of "Ham Solo" (since ham has nothing to do with competitive grilling). Amazing really! I'm going to have to think about "borrowing" that. I checked the Kansas City Barbeque Society database and no one uses it. Can anyone thing of something maybe with "Boba" since that kinda close to "barbe..."? Edited first post too. Keepem coming!

Edited by vicsouders

they Use "Grillenium Falcon" dont see a problems with u useing "Grillenium Falcons"

Boba, boba............ let me get back to u.

Manalorian Grill?

You could have artwork of Bobba Fett roasting something on one grill with his gauntlet flame thrower and in the back ground, Jango blasting something on another grill with his dual blasters as he hovers over yet another grill torching it with his jet pack.

I wouldn't steal the grillenium falcon name. Whoever came up with that deserves an award ;)

Edited by tk0000