DO NOT put rustoleum enamel in plastic cups!

I just found this out in a bad way. I have heard of people spraying the paint into cups to brush it on to do some touch up work. Well I got one of the red plastic party cups and it ATE RIGHT THROUGH! I noticed my paint was starting to get a little red so i lifted up the cup and it leaked out of the bottom of the cup. I'm sure the real paint mixing cups from an auto body shop would be ok. Many people wont see this, but hopefully word will get around.

i use a empty soda/beer can, turn it over and spray in to the dimple. and dab the paint from there.

I always use aluminum foil. I grab a piece and wrap it around a cylindrical object, like my salt shaker. Then I scrunch up the sides to make it a bit more solid and smaller. Spray in there and once you're done, throw it out. :)

I usually use the cap from the can to deliberately concentrate the paint, just like it says not to do on the can :)

This sounds very familiar... I don't think I have a single cap that is not covered in paint on the inside :D

I've done all of the above,except the tinfoil saltshaker which is pretty ingenious :0Lighten: Just about any aerosol paint will attack a plastic cup. I was using Colorplace flat black when i melted the cup. Makes a nasty mess. You can get Rustoleum High Performance Enamel in a Regular paint can. I've used it. The color and finish are the perfect match for the spraycan.

i usually just use a scrap price of wood or cardboard for my touchup paint

another tip... never spill superglue on sweatpants :unsure: i did this and my pants started to smoke!! then actually melted.. not sure what the fabric was, but it had a violent reaction