Any problems with Doopydoo's?

Hey fellas,

I agree, they are not good with email correspondance. I sent them money for some E-11 resin parts on Aug 5th. Over the course of about a month, they responded to every third email from me. About a month after ordering, I sent them a polite email asking about my parts and they responded with a paypal refund...no amplifying remarks. Kinda rude. I would not deal with them again, unless it were through Ebay or some other venue that holds them responsible via posted feedback.

Glad to hear that some of you have had luck with them. They are a ZERO in my book.

Sunshine

Sry to hear that mate...but i can't also understand this problem. I ordered a lot of stuff of this guy and never had a problem with him....

I ordered both a Hasbro conversion kit and a full resin - and am looking forward to getting a DL44 from them. no problems, no correspondence needed, and would recommend them.

Ā 

Just needed to exercise a little patience. It is coming across the pond, after all.

• 1 month later...