Any problems with Doopydoo's?

Has anyone had any problems with contacting doopydoo's?

I've tried 4 times in the last month and a half with questions about their E11 kit on ebay and no one ever answers the emails.

Alternately does anyone have any, cost effective alternatives for a blaster? (I'm on a tight budget at the moment)

Doug

TX8035

I have noticed that sometimes its a hit and miss with them. It took me a few emails for them to get back with me, and then when I fallowed up on another question it took me 2 more times. I'm almost done with my doopy doo's pipe build myself, and i think if you buy from their site it comes out a little cheaper than ebay.

Well like I had mentioned before. Its probably because of the exchange rates, but I looked at both their ebay and their main site. For me their main site was just a tad cheaper than their ebay, just about 2 bucks or so. Their prices for the items were cheaper on ebay but the shipping was a bit more. I'm sure it was just how they had to set it up for ebay. As i'm looking at it now, a pipe kit total from main site is $58.42 and from ebay its $59.95. So because of what they probably have to do for ebay, its a good idea to shop between ebay and their main site because different areas could have more of a difference in price. Just what i've found. Still love their products and very happy with them! So I hope no one thinks i'm trying to talk down about them.

I ordered the MK3 E-11 just over a week ago. Sent 2 e-mails, no answers yet even though the payment came out of Pay Pal the day I ordered it. If anything did go wrong I suppose you'd have e-bay to chase them if you bourght via that site rather than you just sending off endless e-mails.

Has anyone had any problems with contacting doopydoo's?

I've tried 4 times in the last month and a half with questions about their E11 kit on ebay and no one ever answers the emails.

Alternately does anyone have any, cost effective alternatives for a blaster? (I'm on a tight budget at the moment)

Doug

TX8035

As far as i know, they only reply in there working hours.

So for us here in europe from around 10 in the morning, to around 16 in the evening.

I send a few after i came home for work, whit no reply.

But as soon as i send some in there working hours, the reply right away ;)

Hey guys...

I can only say ... the stuff by doopydoos is highly recommended :duim:

...the stuff was shipped at 08:08....today the kit is arrived.....and the kit itself....WOW....what a great stuff. I can say...Doopydoos, any time again ^_^

Here a few pics-

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 2 weeks later...

In answer to my previous post where I said i'd waited over 10 days for a E-11 Mk 3, Doopydoos e-mailled me on day 12 to say the kit was still being built. The advert on their web site didn't mention this so I assumed the blaster was already built when I ordered it, as some are.

I am now in posession of my E-11.

Had to put the story straight.

Edited by Bruin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas,

I agree, they are not good with email correspondance. I sent them money for some E-11 resin parts on Aug 5th. Over the course of about a month, they responded to every third email from me. About a month after ordering, I sent them a polite email asking about my parts and they responded with a paypal refund...no amplifying remarks. Kinda rude. I would not deal with them again, unless it were through Ebay or some other venue that holds them responsible via posted feedback.

Glad to hear that some of you have had luck with them. They are a ZERO in my book.

Sunshine

I had no trouble with Doopydoos and recieved my kit a week or two after I ordered it, without delays.

The kit is now built and I am extremely happy with it. You'll find the build in the build section of the blasters forum.