DVD interest list

Guest T*E

ok folks, I have the prices back for the DVDs and there is a minimum I need to order. There are some stipulations that have to be adhered to about these, but I think all will be well. Need about 30 people.

So, add your name if you are interested. 1 DVD, of ANH suits and helmets, not found anywhere else but here. took these images myself. They cannot be found ANYWHERE and hence the price will reflect the rarity of the pics as well as the sheer number of them.

Thanks for looking

T*E

The image quality is insane. Most photos are 9mb each and then others are 5mb each.

Now, the price is not an el cheapo DVD where most images are found on the web. None of these have ever been seen except by a few people that came to my house and saw the printed pics. I will count the images but there are at least 150+ I am releasing from my collection to share.

YES.. the look sir droids helmet full pics are being released as well.

We need more people so I can lower the price. There are some people that wont be allowed to order, and these will not be able to be copied either and then shared.

So again, more people are needed. Price comes down if we get 30 people.

T*E

Guest Bezerkus

Anybody see a problems with starting a thread on MEPD and link over here (or RPF, RPB, Prop Den). I don't know all the history of whose banned where, so just a thought to get the word out.

We need more people so I can lower the price. There are some people that wont be allowed to order, and these will not be able to be copied either and then shared.

So again, more people are needed. Price comes down if we get 30 people.

T*E

Is there any way you can provide some form of guidance on the pricing? I see over 50% of those interested saying it depends on price, so having an idea would certainly help generate interest. I know I am also interested, but I don't want to pay $100 for a DVD.

Maybe a basic post saying for less than 30 ==> $xx, and for over 30, the price would drop to $xx.

I think the expectation of sales would be more accurate if people have an idea of cost.

Just my $.02.

Thanks,

Scott

Is there any way you can provide some form of guidance on the pricing? I see over 50% of those interested saying it depends on price, so having an idea would certainly help generate interest. I know I am also interested, but I don't want to pay $100 for a DVD.

Maybe a basic post saying for less than 30 ==> $xx, and for over 30, the price would drop to $xx.

I think the expectation of sales would be more accurate if people have an idea of cost.

Just my $.02.

Thanks,

Scott

The cost is going to be over/around $150 for the DVD FYI...

T*E

Copy i´m in, around there too.

Even 50 dollars, but 150 dollars is just too much for me ;)

Again, you cant get these anywhere else and there are TONS of pics... So it looks like ti is cancelled. The DVDS cost more than $20 each to prduce.. thats just for ONE DVD... They are not cheap...

Thanks anyway...

T*E