My first Stormtrooper - ROTJ Style

Hi everyone,

My name is Cameron, and I'm a bit of a newby when it comes to Stormtroopers. I've been working on an ANH Vader for a few months now, and I thought it was about time to add a TK to my collection. I recently bought a set of HIPS ROTJ armor from CFO (Thanks guys :D) and I thought I'd share my build with everyone :)

IMGP7500.JPG

Hi Cameron, great to see you here :)

Mate, I see that you have joined up on the Southern Cross Garrison forums. Are you based in New South Wales?

Hi guys!!!

Still in the trimming stage... one of the scariest things I've had to do to a piece of my prop collection. My biggest worry is trimming too much away.

Hopefully I'll have it all trimmed in a few days.

Joe it would be awesome to see the original, pity Tasmania is so far away.

Yes I am based in new south wales davej, about an hour south of Wollongong.

I hope my build is up to EIB and Centurion standards dashrazor :)

Hopefully my next post wont be too far away :D

I hope my build is up to EIB and Centurion standards dashrazor :)

I was going through the list of requirements. Many of the EIB requirements are met simply by having the CfO kit. So, you're off to the best of starts whatever!

Excellent, I'm mid way between Sydney and Wollongong, and we have a number of members living around the 'Gong.

We had a troop in Gerringong about a month ago, not too far from you.

If you need anything, give us a yell on the Garrison forum.

Aloha guys... I'm going to be in the Jervis Bay area the week of the 15th. What are the chances there A) A troop scheduled in the area around that time B) There is someone who owns RT-MOD armor who lives around there?

-Eric

Excellent, I'm mid way between Sydney and Wollongong, and we have a number of members living around the 'Gong.

Edited by Darth Aloha

I was going through the list of requirements. Many of the EIB requirements are met simply by having the CfO kit. So, you're off to the best of starts whatever!

Cool!!!

Sweet :D It's nice to know that there are other TKs relatively close.

Is it HIPS? I thought the CFO was ABS? Looks great in any case.I love the ROTJ TKs.Thy are just so angry looking!

Yeah its Gloss HIPS :P

Opinions needed!!!

I've pretty much finished trimming my chest and ab plates, hopefully I haven't trimmed off too much. Still needs a little more tweaking. Hopefully it all has the right scale; let me know what you think.

I've put some black trim on the armor temporarily just to gauge the overall shape of the armor while I wait for some white trim to come. White trim is impossible to track down locally.

Hopefully everything looks good.

http://s1112.photobu...nt=IMGP7577.jpg

Edited by Masterstumpy

Aloha guys... I'm going to be in the Jervis Bay area the week of the 15th. What are the chances there A) A troop scheduled in the area around that time B) There is someone who owns RT-MOD armor who lives around there?

-Eric

Hi Eric, how long you going to be in Oz?

Jervis Bay is about 2 hours south of me. Sorry mate, we had a troop down that way over the weekend. All of our troops for the next couple of weeks are in Sydney, nothing that far south :(

Don't suppose you will be in Sydney at all?