ANH Stunt TK

Hi Guys, I finished my first Stormtrooper kit about a month ago, and have submitted my application to the 501'st about two weeks ago. i was hoping to be approved before Comic Con but alas it was not to be. I am currently awaiting approval, but thought id share some of my application photos as well as a few pictures from the convention. This is my first complete stormtrooper costume ever assembled and I already have plans to make minor adjustments to make it more accurate as well as more comfortable to wear. So feel free to criticize, compliment, or just make a comment, all is welcome.

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03-1.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Hopefully i will be an official TK very soon.

Thanks guys.

Only two things I see odd: the blue ab buttons look a shade too light and the back plate has a rounded bottom edge. It's an excellent looking suit though. Sometimes it takes a while to get approved, but you will. I hope I can go to Comic Con some day!

Thanks for all of the responses guys, makes me proud of what I have accomplished. I have already intended on altering the back plate, I had cut it straight before assembly...or what I thought to be straight. But i hadn't considered that when it contours to the back that the shape would change. That will be fixed with some light trimming, I also intend on shortening the thighs. They are a bit long with very little gap between them and the shins, making it a bit difficult to walk. The only other problem I had while trooping was the biceps, they are a bit loose and the elastic strap in the shoulders tend to pull them up too high. After I have these minor adjustments it shall a much more comfortable and accurate replica. I will keep you all posted on my TK status, thanks.

Awesome armor there! And a great job on the helmet!!!

I'm suggesting a few tips to improve this even more:

- repaint the ab buttons, they're a little too big imho

- lower biceps and so reduce the distance between forearm and bicep

- reduce distance between shoulder bell and shoulder strips

- put some padding over you shoulders (under the black suit) to let everything sit a bit higher

Very clean build there, I love it! Nice!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys. After a month or so I got the email I was waiting for and......I am now officially TK 3286!!! And once I make a few adjustments I shall apply for EI status.

Thanks again gentlemen.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys. After a month or so I got the email I was waiting for and......I am now officially TK 3286!!! And once I make a few adjustments I shall apply for EI status.

Thanks again gentlemen.

Congratulations.

You have just taken your first steps into a much brighter world. ;)