Main page not loading

kevster

It may just be me but if its not I just wanted to bring it to light, but the main page for www.whitearmor.net is not loading. I can go strait to forum.whitearmor.net though. Is anyone else having this problem?

It may just be me but if its not I just wanted to bring it to light, but the main page for www.whitearmor.net is not loading. I can go strait to forum.whitearmor.net though. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same issue

Edited by Striker

I had to use my old AOL browser to post here.

Ā 

the firefox browser notice said:

Ā 

"the website is not properly redirecting, and will most likely never complete.

this problem can usually be solved by refusing cookies"

Ā 

url redirects to:

www.whitearmor.net/home/404.html

Sorry everyone for the issue with the main page/Reception Center area of the FISD.

Ā 

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the server, we should have it fixed shortly.

Ā 

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Ā 

Tom :salute:

Ā 

Ā 

We're back up. Sorry guys - at times the traffic on FISD gets high and we generate too much load on the shared server we're on and the the host flips permissions on the default file for the site.

Ā 

At least that is what our Bothan technicians say, and they've assured me that there is no evidence of Rebel sabatoge.

OK, the powers to be have fixed the main page/Reception Center loading issue. YEA!!

Ā 

now move along, move along... :td::D

Funny enough - I have the same problem at work, but not at home. I'll have to keep investigating unless someone can lend a hand.

Kinda funny and sad that many times an upgrade will hurt more than make better. The new look is ok with me but its pretty bad that all these little things are messing up.

The main page and the forum issues are not related.

Ā 

The main page is having memory spikes and the host is taking it offline periodically. We are trying to figure out if it is due to traffic, or a coding glitch.

Ā 

The forum upgrade brings many new features, but 3.2 is incompatible will all previous stable skins because of the way the various web languages works with each other and with the graphics. Once some of the graphics get changed the FISD will start to look and feel like home again.

this link works fine for accessing the reception center http://www.whitearmor.net/home/crl-overview.html'>http://www.whitearmor.net/home/crl-overview.html

Ā 

but if you use the main page link it gets stuck in a redirect loop

Ā 

broken link

http://www.whitearmor.net/home/

Ā 

all the tutorials and costume requirements are still accessible ;) it is only the home/about page that is down

• 2 weeks later...

For me, every page that I try to access on the main site returns the "JOOMLA! First Imperial Stormtrooper Academy - This site is under development. Please check back again soon" error, even the link Mason posted.

Ā 

Does someone have a list of the EI/Centurion requirements for ANH Stunt that they could send me? I should be able to finish my armor tonight, but I want to double check a couple of things against the reqs first.