New EFX ANH Hero TK Helmet "LEGENDS EDITION" announced

Cause why?

I also doubt it meanwhile, but what's your reason?

Well, the initial announcement post in this thread was just about 4 years ago and we still don't know any more than we did then. Not a good sign. EFX is also pretty notorious for announcing things that never come out.
  • Like 1

There are always the EFX "cheerleaders" out there, who will be happy with anything EFX makes, no matter how much time has passed since announcing the product, or even more important, since the paid pre-order. Many don't truly care about accuracy, never did - that is just a meaningless word, they care about low edition number (thus bigger monetary value in their eyes). They are happy to get a "classy display" containing a helmet, studio scale or a prop, especially if it comes with a numbered plaque (the lower the better), COA and display case. They also don't care about EFX's lack of communication and customer service. If a product will be released in 20 years, they will be happy like they hit a gold mine. Most of them didn't have any product issues with EFX (so far), and also there are some who believe that by supporting the company, EFX might remember them some day and obtain this way some favor (some people did indeed).

Then there are the EFX "haters" who don't like EFX's lack of communication and customer service. Very few say they don't like the actual EFX product, some of them wish it was more accurate to the described product, delivered faster or at least in a timely manner, even though research on it by the company might be still needed. They might have enocountered some EFX problems before: damaged product on various levels, lack of response with credit card issues, lack of communication from EFX when something went wrong with the order/product, distribution issues etc. They want EFX to treat them with some respect by explaining the delays, especially when they are occuring for such a long time without any information - a newsletter or updated site would work too. They also consider one of EFX's problems to be that they announce things, they declare them the "ultimate", then they deliver some of them (some not at all) in a looong time, and not always as advertised.

:P

Edited by jkno

I know,till now just silcene from efx .

Have seen a lot of stuff on Celebration Annaheim they want to make in future.

But as it seems , they not can handle there planed stuff from 4 years ago.

I'm for sure no exf cheerleeder, but i thought may are some new facts about that announcement.

I have quite a few EFX items in my collection: TIE Fighter model (love it), Stormtrooper LE helmet, Vader Legend helmet, Vader LE helmet (sold it when got the Legend - wish I had space for both though) and Scout on pre-order. I like their stuff, not always the most accurate, quite expensive, but most are made very well. The issues I see are with their lack of communication combined with huge delays, lack of prompt customer service, sometimes the collectibles are not as advertised to be (Legend Vader is awesome, but not the ultimate Vader helmet, being heavily cleaned up), and the insane shipping cost they give to most international customers.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Efx is rebranding itself back to Master Replicas. They plan to make an announcement in June.

Hope they will actually produce things...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Efx is rebranding itself back to Master Replicas. They plan to make an announcement in June.

I'm not sure about that. There is a site called Master Replicas but from what Gino said they don't have anything to do with old Master Replicas neither with EFX Collectibles: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1125295-3/#post19728541

I'm not sure about that. There is a site called Master Replicas but from what Gino said they don't have anything to do with old Master Replicas neither with EFX Collectibles: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1125295-3/#post19728541

Read the thread.. odd money grab there.

Edited by Dday

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...