Amish Trooper

Amazing.. From THIS

GEDC0449.jpg

over THIS

6523-gedc0254.jpg

to THAT

:

GEDC0443.jpg

Thank you, Sonnenschein, for your great comments on my work. I really appreciate that you, and ALL the other people on this thread took the time to check it out.

Looks better than the Rubies one.

Hi Turrican, how are you?

Well I agree, lol! But i could, in all honesty, build a lid out of stickle bricks and still do better than Rubies! :D

Hey Darren,

Do you also have a set of plastic armor of your own? If so.. what do you wear?

Did you have a helmet on hand to base this one off of... or did you do it all from photos?

Aloha,

-Eric

Hey Darren,

Do you also have a set of plastic armor of your own? If so.. what do you wear?

Did you have a helmet on hand to base this one off of... or did you do it all from photos?

Aloha,

-Eric

Hi Eric! No I don't have, and have never even had the privilege of seeing a real helmet. It was all done from photos. The armour is being built to the same spec as the helmet. The sole difference is that the armour is going to be based on a Pepakura design. I will still be strengthening it with Papier Mache and bondo. the whole idea is to produce a real working acceptable lid and armour from.....basically.....C**p.

The stuff that we throw away. Imperial Eco-ism! :lol:

Great question!

BWAHAHAHA The Empire is going green and eco friendly to make up for blowing up Alderaan. Plus the new star destroyers will powered by tossing ewoks into the nuclear reactors :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone finally came up with a eugenics solution for the most Disney-esque, annoying members of the Star Wars Universe!!!

Thanks guys! I have made a start on the armour....I tried the PEPAKURA thing and glued the build and two of my fingers together!!!!

I am soooo going back to scratch building and following the same rules I used for the helmet! The difference is that this time, I am hoping for some help regarding dimensions. I may post asking fir a certain height or width or length and I would be really grateful for your guys help. Let's show that you can be a stormtrooper without spending thousands!