Star Wars Blu-Ray Deleted Scenes Teaser

TK_LEPER

SWBRdeletedscene2-tn.jpgSWBRdeletedscene3-tn.jpgSWBRdeletedscene4-tn.jpgSWBRdeletedscene5-tn.jpgSWBRdeletedscene6-tn.jpgSWBRdeletedscene1-tn.jpg

Star Wars Blu-Ray Deleted Scenes Teaser

Fans who attended the Star Wars Fan Movie Awards last night got a sneak peek at some of the deleted scenes from the upcoming Star Wars Saga on Blu-ray Disc. But fear not, StarWars.com has posted the video if you want to join in on the excitement. Edited by RogueTrooper

I hope they are in the movies (the same for the new trilogy). I hate having to switch from disc to disc to see deleted scenes...

I hope that lightsabers from the first trilogy are re-made (colors and shades on dvd suck ^^")

Hey Jesse,I added a media link to your first post, so everybody could see the SW deleted scenes teaser without having to leave the FISD. :):duim:

Just remember that the Deleted scenes and 9 Documentaies disc are only with "The Complete Saga" set. You will not be able to get all the cool extras if you only purchase the individual Trilogy sets like the prequels set (I,II,III) and the OT set (IV,V,VI)

81wdBkiINtt6yw45w.jpg

Man, I'm really tired of having to change my movie collection format. I spent years getting a good collection of VHS movies. I finally had to go to DVD because (if I remember correctly) Episode 1 was only on DVD. I have spent over a decade now building a DVD collection. Now I have to go Blueray?

I think I have EPI on VHS. came with a piece of 35MM film from one of the scenes. :)

Man, I'm really tired of having to change my movie collection format. I spent years getting a good collection of VHS movies. I finally had to go to DVD because (if I remember correctly) Episode 1 was only on DVD. I have spent over a decade now building a DVD collection. Now I have to go Blueray?

• 2 weeks later...