Mad Lib of the Day from My work

tigger68

Almost every day we take about 20 minutes and put together a mad lib. One of the Project Leads has a Star Wars Mad Lib book and she starts an internal Instant Message group and we all contribute words that she selects to make the mad lib of the day. Today's mad lib was hilarious, and I just have to share it with the FISD.

Enjoy, and please, do not have any liquid in your mouth when you start reading this.

THE GARBAGE CHUTE

Leia, Han, Luke, and Chewy were trapped on the Death Ardvark. Behind them was a dead end, and in front of them, Imperial storm-sponges. Leia thought fast, grabbing Luke’s horseshoe and blasting a hole in the wall. The four flying nuns dove through, only to land in a garbage chute filled with crazy liquid and twinkies. They were safe from the stormtroopers, but there was one pointy problem—there was still no way out! Things went from distinctified to worse when Luke was captured by a slithering fruit bat. Just as Leia, Han, and Chewy freed him, the pop tarts started closing in on them! It looked like they were going to be as rudimentary as pancakes, when a muppet went off in Luke’s head. He called C-3PO on his comlink. Thankfully, C-3PO figured out how to stop the walls from cringing. What a close call—too gooey for comfort!

I apologize in advance for the "storm-sponges" it wasn't my idea, my idea was the word muppet.