Which armour to buy, who is currently producing

Hi all

As this site has the most knowledge I have ever seen and also presents good structured advice on all things Trooper I was wondering if you could assist me.

I am looking to buy my first TK (ANH) but having done ALOT of reading just wanted some pointers and advice on which to get.

I looked at SDS, and having seen alot of threads about SDS and AA, and also on a Garrisons member advice I am looking for great looking alternatives.

TM receives great admiration and praise, but on the types of armour thread this armour type is listed as limited availability etc, cananyone clarify on how limited this is and if it is in production generally on request or more limited than that as I think this is my first choice after being advised against SDS. I would go for the 2mm.

I have also seen loads of other makes ATA, AP, FX, TE, TE2 but more upto date threads seem to show that some of these are no longer in production.

So any help on accurate (preferably pre trimmed) kits would be appreciated.

I am in the UK

Thanks for any help guys.

Edited by TKmAx

On 7/20/2011 at 5:42 AM, dashrazor said:

welcome alan! first off look here ;)

------

be sure to look through this section of the fourm as well

--------

On 7/20/2011 at 5:36 AM, TKmAx said:

TM seems to receive great admiration and praise, but on the tyes of armour thread this armour type is listed as limited availability etc, cananyone clarify on how limited this is and if it is in production generally on request or more limited than that as I think this is my first choice after being advised against SDS.

Thanks for any help guys.

;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I don't think TM is that hard to get. Just shoot TM a pm and ask. I'm sure he can put you on the list. :)

Cheers , I have sent a PM for info.

Hi Alan and welcome are you going to be joining the UKG ? and where in the UK are you from , would be a good choice TM but dose all depend on budget , but imho the TM is worth every penny , just keep shoting Paul PMs he will awnser you as you can imagian he is a very busy man . look forward to your out come .

Sexy TM 2mm ANH ordered, now the dreaded wait and looking at everyone elses awesome pictures whilst waiting for the box of awesomeness to arrive