Sign in to follow this  
tk4921

Hello people :-)

Hi guys & gals,

Im TK4921 from the UKG, I need another pair of UK size 11 CA boots as I will not get another pair from the USA in time for a troop coming up in August, does anyone have a spare pair they want to sell or give away to a fellow TK ????

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

You can email me: tk4921@hotmail.com or look for me on Facebook under 'Gary Tk Cole' or 'Tk Fourninetwoone Stormtrooper'

Thanks guys :-)

Hello Gary, and welcome. :)

I have a question - I understand black jodhupers are cheap and commonplace in the UK. Have you considered simply purchasing a set and dyeing them white?

Also, since you are apparently in need of new boots, I would consider going to TKBoots. There is usually a waiting list for the more common sizes, but the are superior in quality and less expensive to boot (no pun intended).

Hi Gary i dont have any CA Boots but you could try TK boots they are based in USA but when i have orderd my pairs from them i have recived them in less than 2 weeks and that is to the UK , great boots very comfy and dont have that smell that CA Boots have :D .

All the best

Steve

Hi and thanks for the reply guys, I ordered a pair of CA boots for a friend of mine a few months back from CA boots in Texas, they took around 5 weeks to get here to the UK, but there was a delay in the US with UPS I believe, I haven't heard of 'TK Boots' in the US??? Link please :-)

I contacted TKBoots 2 weeks ago for size 11's and they said that they were redoing their molds and were 8-9 weeks out for any new boots. He assured me that the changes were not going to affect centurion hopefuls and that we would all LOVE THEM!!!!!

Ha Ha, 'TK Boots' is the same guy (Dale) I've bought 2 sets of armor from, mine 2 years ago and a friend's 2 months ago!! Small world, thanks again for the help guys ;-)