501st at GreatWall

So the China Outpost have grown to so many members now. :blink:

That's great! :lol:

yes,it's truely amazing! at this March, I think there r still only 4 or 5 member in China mainland. But Now, only 4 monthes later, they got 15 members total. and I know there r more person almost finished their armor. growing so fast~~ kudos to them!!

Truth is: <StarWars> is not that popular in China as here, Lots of time in Event They were been asked whom they r, r they from some Japanese Comic.....that's why they r still just a outpost,not a garrison even........But they growing.kudos to some!

Thanks for posting the pic, JK :lol:

What a great pic, and troop.

Did you walk the whole wall out :D

We probably walked half the wall with armor in backpacks, and believe me, it's really crowded in holidays.

We sent scout ahead and finally discovered this part of the wall which is in the opposite direction of the main wall, so we got some room to pose and troop. :P

Wow! I am an oversea chinese myself. And it makes me happy to see that your are growing strong in numbers! B)

Do you mind sending me the link to the China Mainland Outpost forum? I used to hang out there, but I think the forum has changed address since, because I can't access the website anymore.

And, please say hello to Picard, Bing-Gan and Even (Song Y.Fan) for me!