Inner drop boxes.

Well, at least he didnt make a thread asking a question that was answered with a sticky thread title in the very same subforum he posted in!

I have some of those boxes...they are great. Fit my AP well

Being serious for a second....

Did you know the search bar isn't an option on the iPhone etc...?

Or if it is there, I'll be very embarrassed next time I click new posts :)

At least, It my samsung, I don't have a search bar, I can't reply, or even log in at all.

I sees a "search" link at the very bottom of the page from my iPhone.... Both from ipb app and mobile skin.

Aloha,

-Eric

Being serious for a second....

Did you know the search bar isn't an option on the iPhone etc...?

Or if it is there, I'll be very embarrassed next time I click new posts :)

Axctually, you really could make them yourself out of sheet stryrene/ABS. Should only take a couple of mins.

If I find the time, I'll write up a tutorial to make some quick and easy styrene boxes.

If you make them yourself, they'll fit perfectly.

Axctually, you really could make them yourself out of sheet stryrene/ABS. Should only take a couple of mins.

If I find the time, I'll write up a tutorial to make some quick and easy styrene boxes.

If you make them yourself, they'll fit perfectly.

I currently have in my possession 3 4'x 12' sheets of plastic that I can use for this. I gave it a shot at one point but wasn't able to come up with anything substantial. TBH, I don't mind ordering little stuff like this. Especially since I'm now working on two sets of armor.

Happy to say that I was able to get in touch with Kevin. He's taking orders now until Thursday to be shipped out on Friday, so anyone who needs a set or two should send over their PP asap.

Well

Maybe i will try and put a cut template together in autocad tonight and see. Basically, i could just add different cut lines based on how tight the fit would be.