TK4878 Requesting Elite Status.[10]

Exodus

Deployment Officer,

TK4878 requesting Elite Status:

September292007010.jpg

September292007011.jpg

September292007012.jpg

September292007013.jpg

Btw, these pictures where taken from a wedding. Two (I was one) TK's provided "security detail" hence the tuxedo's in the background.

Sorry I forgot my E-11, please reference my earlier progress thread for proof pics. Thanks!

Yeah, it's not like fans are required or anything. My bucket is still sans electronics of any kind...

Just so it's out there - hope you don't mine a little ribbbing Ed... :D

Hey glad to hear this, big day not only Ed but Alex too. "2" requests on the same day!!!!!

Looks great man Congrats. Like he cuffs, too

Ed,

Armor looks great, and I would say you are 99% there. I do, however, need to ask you to make a minor adjustment: the frown.

As many can remember, I learned a lot about holding the Deployment status to what we now consider "Elite" status, and the frown I had on my FX bucket was not up to par. I am not saying yours is as bad as mine was (it is not), but it is not where I believe it should be. I would recommend some very fine sandpaper and polish to reduce the paint. Using the screen grabs as a guide, the paint is too heavy and overlaps the lips a little.

I had to wait before I said anything to make sure I was appropriate with my words (you being our DL and all), but in the end, I simply came to the point if you were not the DL, would I ask you to tone it down and make a change, and the answer is yes.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions. I am sure we will see updated pics soon, and "your journey towards the dark side will be complete"

:trooper:

Ed,

Armor looks great, and I would say you are 99% there. I do, however, need to ask you to make a minor adjustment: the frown.

As many can remember, I learned a lot about holding the Deployment status to what we now consider "Elite" status, and the frown I had on my FX bucket was not up to par. I am not saying yours is as bad as mine was (it is not), but it is not where I believe it should be. I would recommend some very fine sandpaper and polish to reduce the paint. Using the screen grabs as a guide, the paint is too heavy and overlaps the lips a little.

I had to wait before I said anything to make sure I was appropriate with my words (you being our DL and all), but in the end, I simply came to the point if you were not the DL, would I ask you to tone it down and make a change, and the answer is yes.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions. I am sure we will see updated pics soon, and "your journey towards the dark side will be complete"

:trooper:

The above gentlemen, is called integrity.

See Ed, you should have waited to take your pics while wearing your RT mod, its the actual helmet you will be using anyways B)

• 4 weeks later...

Here is close picture of me wearing my RT last night during Halloween.

post-51-1193939538_thumb.jpg

Scott, please let me know if you need any further pics to achieve Elite status. Thanks!

Here is close picture of me wearing my RT last night during Halloween.

post-51-1193939538_thumb.jpg

Scott, please let me know if you need any further pics to achieve Elite status. Thanks!

Well, it would be nice if you would post a pic of all the money you will be sending me!!!!

Na, just kidding. Bucket looks great. I will ask if Paul can update your status.

Well done trooper, I mean XO, sir.

Scott

• 11 years later...
24 minutes ago, Etrooper70 said:

Whats the best way to submit my photos for EIB?  Photobucket costs $, if i need to buy can i just buy for a month of hosting vs a subscription - any suggestions would be appreciated?

Imgur works great, with forum updates you can now right click on an image in Imgur, select copy then paste directly into your thread, you can add multiple images as well.