501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

On 3/13/2023 at 12:53 AM, TK66124 said:

TI/TK-66124 (Hong Kong Garrison) requesting 501st member access.

Thank you.

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=36335&costumeID=201

It's finally here:

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=36335&costumeID=124

Requesting FISD member access.

Thank you.

Hi All, Been some time since I logged in here. Forgot my password.

Tried the password recovery thing but NOT working. It's possible that an old yahoo mail address was on my profile. No longer have that address so i wouldn't be able to receive a password reset.

StructureBD

TK-77705 

Daniel D.

Dune Sea

12 minutes ago, StructureB said:

Tried the password recovery thing but NOT working. It's possible that an old yahoo mail address was on my profile. No longer have that address so i wouldn't be able to receive a password reset.

StructureBD

TK-77705 

Daniel D.

Dune Sea

That could be an issue, perhaps our DL may be able to help @Sly11

Here's your original request from back in 2015 StructureBD looks like you were last active in 2018

You also have a classified record on the legion database, this would mean you have been moved to retired at some stage, you will need to contact your GML or GCO for further info 

6 hours ago, StructureB said:

StructureBD

TK-77705 

Daniel D.

Dune Sea

I will see if one of our Admins can merge this account with your old account they can then reset your password but i do suspect yahoo email might be the issue as well.

if you in fact have been retired or placed on reserve, you will need to get that corrected by your GML first before we can grant you 501st access again else you will just have basic membership access.

We can see once this has been updated on the Holocron then make the changes here on our forums to comply with legion protocols.

9 hours ago, Alikh said:

https://www.501st.com//members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=31701

Says classified.  Was just approved today, so maybe its not updated yet?

Normally it's setup once you've recieved your membership email from legion HQ, if you've only recieved approval via your GML it may not have fully been entered in the database.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Normally it's setup once you've recieved your membership email from legion HQ, if you've only recieved approval via your GML it may not have fully been entered in the database.

I did get a membership email from HQ and set up on the forum there.  Am I missing a step?

6 minutes ago, Alikh said:

I did get a membership email from HQ and set up on the forum there.  Am I missing a step?

Some staff will be away for celebration, you could however contact the LMO's lmo@501st.com

• Like 1

Good afternoon !

I'm Deytrim, TK-24512 from the French Garrison, I'm member since 5 years and I had never pay attention to my access here :blush:

So here I am to ask for my 501st member access :D

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=26982

Many thanks !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deytrim said:

Good afternoon !

I'm Deytrim, TK-24512 from the French Garrison, I'm member since 5 years and I had never pay attention to my access here :blush:

So here I am to ask for my 501st member access :D

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=26982

Many thanks !

Once you have been higher access to the forum you will need to check in at least once during the legion term to remain active

11 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Once you have been higher access to the forum you will need to check in at least once during the legion term to remain active

Oh well, i'll be more active on the forum then :trooper:

• Like 2